Indigenous AOD Worker Publications
- An Indigenous Services Database and Other Resources: Indigenous Alcohol and Other Drug (AOD) Workers' Wellbeing, Stress and Burnout
- An Indigenous Workforce Development Checklist for the AOD Field
- Alcohol and other Drugs Workforce Development Issues and Imperatives: Setting the Scene (p 48).
- Dwyer, J., O'Donnell, K., Lavoie, J., Marlina, U., & Sullivan, P. (2009). The Overburden Report: Contracting for Indigenous Health Services. Darwin: Cooperative Research Centre for Aboriginal Health [website].
- Farrelly, T., & Lumby, B. (2009). A Best Practice Approach to Cultural Competence Training. Aboriginal and Islander Health Worker Journal, 33(5), 14-21 [website].
- Gallaher, G., Ziersch, A., Baum, F., Bentley, M., Palmer, C., Edmondson, W. et al. (2009). In Our Own Backyard: Urban Health Inequities and Aboriginal Experiences of Neighbourhood Life, Social Capital and Racism. Adelaide: Flinders University [website].
- Kelly, K., Dudgeon, P., Gee, G., & Glaskin, B. (2009). Living on the Edge: Social and Emotional Wellbeing Risk and Protective Factors for Serious Psychological Distress among Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander People. Darwin: Cooperative Research Centre for Aboriginal Health [website].
- Pink, B., & Allbon, P. (2008). The Health and Welfare of Australian's Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander Peoples 2008. Canberra: Australian Bureau of Statistics.
- Gray, D., Haines, B., & Watts, S. (2004). Alcohol and other Drug Education and Training for Indigenous Workers: A Literature Review. Perth: Aboriginal Drug and Alcohol Council & the National Drug Research Institute [pdf].