Drug and Alcohol Research Connections
30 June 2016
Drug and Alcohol Research Connections - or Connections for short - is an online publication from Australia’s collaborative network of alcohol and other drug research centres, namely the National Drug and Alcohol Research Centre (NDARC), the National Drug Research Institute (NDRI) and the National Centre for Education and Training on Addiction (NCETA).
This bimonthly publication is designed to:
- Provide information on what is happening at each of the national research centres in one central portal
- Highlight how the centres are working together to gather and disseminate new information on Australia’s drug and alcohol use, related harms, treatments, policies and more.
Each issue will:
- Spotlight a significant research project nearing completion in Project Focus
- Provide commentary on a topical issue from a researcher’s perspective in Opinion
- Chat to someone in Australia’s AOD industry about their life inside and outside of work in Conversation With…
- Contain information on conferences and events, launches, job opportunities, appointments and more in News
- List recent reports and publications in Publications List, with notable papers or reports to be highlighted in the Publications Highlights section.
If you want to subscribe to Connections, please contact us.