Indigenous AOD Workers' Wellbeing Resources
Healthy Eating For Wellbeing: A Nutrition Guide For Alcohol and Other Drug Agency Workers
Author: Western Australian Network of Alcohol and other Drug Agencies
Publisher: Western Australian Network of Alcohol and other Drug Agencies
This guide aims to give alcohol and other drug workers basic information about the overlap between nutrition and alcohol and other drug use, and rehabilitation, to inform their work with consumers.
The booklet provides information on:
- nutrients affected by alcohol and other drug use
- side effects of undergoing alcohol and other drug rehabilitation
- side effects of psychotropic medication
- tips to assist with side effects
- healthy weight gain and weight loss
- guide for serve sizes each day
- what to look for on labels, and
- useful websites.