Aboriginal Sobriety Group Incorporated – Health and Fitness Centre
Type: Personal Health and Fitness Program
Author: Aboriginal Sobriety Group Inc.
Publisher: Aboriginal Sobriety Group Inc.
Located in Adelaide, South Australia, the health and fitness centre is available for use by the community, school groups, and the general public. A Personal Trainer structures individually tailored programs and monitors use of the equipment by members. It has men's and women's sections, and an international standard boxing ring. The Boxing Club has consistently been amongst the 'top ranked' in South Australia.
Fitness Centre: Monday to Friday - 9:00am to 5:00pm
Boxing Club: Monday, Wednesday & Friday - 5:30pm to 7:30pm (or when training finishes)
For further information about joining the Health and Fitness Centres contact the Aboriginal Sobriety Group:
A: 182-190 Wakefield Street, Adelaide SA 5000
P: (08) 8223 4204
F: (08) 8232 6685
- Stakeholder Consultations
- Workforce Development (WFD)
- What is Workforce Development?
- Alcohol & Other Drugs National Workforce Survey 2019-2020
- Who are the Alcohol and Other Drug Workforce?
- Key Workforce Development Links
- Education and Training
- Why is WFD necessary?
- Indigenous AOD Workforce
- Alcohol & Drugs in the Workplace
- Alcohol & Drugs in Society
- Screening and Withdrawal Tools
- Ice Online Training
- Events and Webinars