Aboriginal Spirituality: Aboriginal Philosophy. The Basis of Aboriginal Social and Emotional Wellbeing
Author: Grieves, V.
Publisher: The Lowitja Institute (formerly the Cooperative Research Centre for Aboriginal Health (CRCAH))
This is the ninth in the Cooperative Research Centre for Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander's Health (CRCAH) Discussion Paper Series. Although this discussion paper has been developed for people working within health practice, as it explains, the wholistic philosophical basis of Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander culture that encompasses wellbeing has applications in every area of engagement with Indigenous Australian people.
This literature review draws on a diverse range of sources including history, anthropology, sociology, literature, biography and autobiography, government reports, websites, and the writings of health and social and emotional wellbeing practitioners, describing their approaches to the implementation of programs.
- Stakeholder Consultations
- Workforce Development (WFD)
- What is Workforce Development?
- Alcohol & Other Drugs National Workforce Survey 2019-2020
- Who are the Alcohol and Other Drug Workforce?
- Key Workforce Development Links
- Education and Training
- Why is WFD necessary?
- Indigenous AOD Workforce
- Alcohol & Drugs in the Workplace
- Alcohol & Drugs in Society
- Screening and Withdrawal Tools
- Ice Online Training
- Events and Webinars