Circuit Training: A Guide For Alcohol & Other Drug Agencies & Consumers
Author: Western Australian Network of Alcohol and other Drug Agencies
Publisher: Western Australian Network of Alcohol and other Drug Agencies
This guide is designed to assist workforce development and is intended to provide information and examples for working with alcohol and other drug consumers around exercise, health and wellbeing.
It includes information about:
- the benefits of exercise
- how to design a circuit training routine
- circuit training guidelines, and
- an example of a circuit training set-up and training session.
- Stakeholder Consultations
- Workforce Development (WFD)
- What is Workforce Development?
- Alcohol & Other Drugs National Workforce Survey 2019-2020
- Who are the Alcohol and Other Drug Workforce?
- Key Workforce Development Links
- Education and Training
- Why is WFD necessary?
- Indigenous AOD Workforce
- Alcohol & Drugs in the Workplace
- Alcohol & Drugs in Society
- Screening and Withdrawal Tools
- Ice Online Training
- Events and Webinars