Considering Models of Practice: Challenges Faced by the Bush Support Service in Developing Service Delivery to Support Remote Area Aboriginal Workers in Health
Type: Conference Presentation
Author: Millard, M., & Wilson, A.
Publisher: 11th National Rural Health Conference, 13-16 March, Perth.
The Bush Support Service (BSS) is a 24 hour, 7 day a week telephone counselling service that provides debriefing and support to remote area health workers and their families. This presentation highlights various issues faced by Indigenous health workers in remote areas and reflects on organisational efforts to address them and provide support.
- Stakeholder Consultations
- Workforce Development (WFD)
- What is Workforce Development?
- Alcohol & Other Drugs National Workforce Survey 2019-2020
- Who are the Alcohol and Other Drug Workforce?
- Key Workforce Development Links
- Education and Training
- Why is WFD necessary?
- Indigenous AOD Workforce
- Alcohol & Drugs in the Workplace
- Alcohol & Drugs in Society
- Screening and Withdrawal Tools
- Ice Online Training
- Events and Webinars