Cultural Wealth Community Health
Author: Rural Health West
Publisher: Rural Health West
A resource for health professionals working with and caring for Indigenous Australians that provides an introduction to cultural awareness.
Issues covered include:
- the history of Indigenous Australians
- impact of colonisation
- the importance of family
- kinship systems
- spirituality and the Dreaming
- cultural protocols
Booklet is available upon request from publishers.
View web page
- Stakeholder Consultations
- Workforce Development (WFD)
- What is Workforce Development?
- Alcohol & Other Drugs National Workforce Survey 2019-2020
- Who are the Alcohol and Other Drug Workforce?
- Key Workforce Development Links
- Education and Training
- Why is WFD necessary?
- Indigenous AOD Workforce
- Alcohol & Drugs in the Workplace
- Alcohol & Drugs in Society
- Screening and Withdrawal Tools
- Ice Online Training
- Events and Webinars