Development of a Resilience Training Package
Author: Toombs, M.
Publisher: Aboriginal and Islander Health Worker Journal, 35(4), 25-26.
An overview of what resilience looks like and how training may potentially increase productivity and success even when things are not always easy within the family or community that an individual comes from.
This article may not be freely available. Please contact the publisher for further information.
- Stakeholder Consultations
- Workforce Development (WFD)
- What is Workforce Development?
- Alcohol & Other Drugs National Workforce Survey 2019-2020
- Who are the Alcohol and Other Drug Workforce?
- Key Workforce Development Links
- Education and Training
- Why is WFD necessary?
- Indigenous AOD Workforce
- Alcohol & Drugs in the Workplace
- Alcohol & Drugs in Society
- Screening and Withdrawal Tools
- Ice Online Training
- Events and Webinars