Diversity Mentoring: Acknowledging and Celebrating Our Differences
Type: Mentoring Program
Author: Australian Indigenous Leadership Centre
Publisher: Australian Indigenous Leadership Centre
A three day training program delivered by the Australian Indigenous Leadership Centre. Designed for Indigenous Australians who wish to further develop leadership knowledge, skills and networks, and non-Indigenous Australians who wish to work more effectively with Indigenous people within the workplace and/or Indigenous communities.
Contact the Australian Indigenous Leadership Centre for further details.
View web page
- Stakeholder Consultations
- Workforce Development (WFD)
- What is Workforce Development?
- Alcohol & Other Drugs National Workforce Survey 2019-2020
- Who are the Alcohol and Other Drug Workforce?
- Key Workforce Development Links
- Education and Training
- Why is WFD necessary?
- Indigenous AOD Workforce
- Alcohol & Drugs in the Workplace
- Alcohol & Drugs in Society
- Screening and Withdrawal Tools
- Ice Online Training
- Events and Webinars