Author: Health Heroes
Publisher: Health Heroes
This website shares real stories of Indigenous Australians working in the health sector. It aims to attract Indigenous students to careers in Indigenous health.
The Health Heroes website describes the range of careers available and informs Indigenous students about how to obtain a job and qualifications. There are television and radio profiles of Aboriginal role models working in Aboriginal health. The Health Heroes campaign is part of the 'Attracting more people to work in Indigenous health' project, developed by the Commonwealth Department of Health and Ageing. The website also provides information about financial support and scholarships for study and training.
- Stakeholder Consultations
- Workforce Development (WFD)
- What is Workforce Development?
- Alcohol & Other Drugs National Workforce Survey 2019-2020
- Who are the Alcohol and Other Drug Workforce?
- Key Workforce Development Links
- Education and Training
- Why is WFD necessary?
- Indigenous AOD Workforce
- Alcohol & Drugs in the Workplace
- Alcohol & Drugs in Society
- Screening and Withdrawal Tools
- Ice Online Training
- Events and Webinars