Health Professional Partnerships and Their Impact On Aboriginal Health: An Occupational Therapist's And Aboriginal Health Worker's Perspective
Author: Hooper, K., Thomas, Y., & Clarke, M.
Publisher: Australian Journal of Rural Health, 15(1), 46-51
This study, relevant to allied health workers, highlights the significance of establishing professional partnerships to provide effective and culturally appropriate interventions for Aboriginal clients.
This article may not be freely available. Please contact the publishers if you require further information.
View web page
- Stakeholder Consultations
- Workforce Development (WFD)
- What is Workforce Development?
- Alcohol & Other Drugs National Workforce Survey 2019-2020
- Who are the Alcohol and Other Drug Workforce?
- Key Workforce Development Links
- Education and Training
- Why is WFD necessary?
- Indigenous AOD Workforce
- Alcohol & Drugs in the Workplace
- Alcohol & Drugs in Society
- Screening and Withdrawal Tools
- Ice Online Training
- Events and Webinars