Author: Community Services and Health Industry Skills Council (CS&HISC)
Publisher: Community Services and Health Industry Skills Council (CS&HISC)
The Healthy Stories series profiles the lives and jobs of five Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people who have chosen to work in either community services or health in regional or remote communities in Australia. Each story explores the day-to-day tasks, the reasons for wanting to work in the role and the challenges faced by the storyteller on their journey to gain a qualification.
Stories are provided from the perspective of a:
Interviews with Champions, mostly Elders and others who have worked in health or community services for many years, have also been produced as a companion volume to Healthy Stories.
Healthy Stories was funded by the Department of Employment, Education and Workplace Relations' (DEEWR) Industry Training Strategies Program.
DVDs are free from Community Services & Health Industry Skills Council (CS&HISC).
- Stakeholder Consultations
- Workforce Development (WFD)
- What is Workforce Development?
- Alcohol & Other Drugs National Workforce Survey 2019-2020
- Who are the Alcohol and Other Drug Workforce?
- Key Workforce Development Links
- Education and Training
- Why is WFD necessary?
- Indigenous AOD Workforce
- Alcohol & Drugs in the Workplace
- Alcohol & Drugs in Society
- Screening and Withdrawal Tools
- Ice Online Training
- Events and Webinars