Healthy Workers Initiative
Author: Australian Government Department of Health and Ageing
Publisher: Australian Government Department of Health and Ageing
This website is designed for employers and includes a range of information and resources that can be used to make workplaces healthier.
The resources are designed to encourage employees to:
- Eat well
- Move more
- Maintain a healthy weight
- Be smoke-free
- Reduce their alcohol consumption.
The website also includes information and tools on each of the five health issues above and provides employers with resources to assist them to create their own healthy workplace program.
- Stakeholder Consultations
- Workforce Development (WFD)
- What is Workforce Development?
- Alcohol & Other Drugs National Workforce Survey 2019-2020
- Who are the Alcohol and Other Drug Workforce?
- Key Workforce Development Links
- Education and Training
- Why is WFD necessary?
- Indigenous AOD Workforce
- Alcohol & Drugs in the Workplace
- Alcohol & Drugs in Society
- Screening and Withdrawal Tools
- Ice Online Training
- Events and Webinars