Improving the Capacity of Workers in Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander Communities to Recognise and Respond to Mental Illness and Related Alcohol and Other Drug Issues: Background Report
Author: Community Services and Health Industry Skills Council (CS&HISC)
Publisher: Community Services and Health Industry Skills Council (CS&HISC)
This report is a background paper for the initial phase of the project which aims to develop resources, support materials and learning strategies to improve the capacity of workers in Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander communities to recognise and respond to mental Illness and related alcohol and other drug (AOD) issues.
- Stakeholder Consultations
- Workforce Development (WFD)
- What is Workforce Development?
- Alcohol & Other Drugs National Workforce Survey 2019-2020
- Who are the Alcohol and Other Drug Workforce?
- Key Workforce Development Links
- Education and Training
- Why is WFD necessary?
- Indigenous AOD Workforce
- Alcohol & Drugs in the Workplace
- Alcohol & Drugs in Society
- Screening and Withdrawal Tools
- Ice Online Training
- Events and Webinars