Indigenous Allied Health Australia (IAHA) Mentoring Program
Type: Mentoring Program
Author: Indigenous Allied Health Australia
Publisher: Indigenous Allied Health Australia
The IAHA offers an online mentoring program to its members comprising an online mentoring training kit; links to other online resources; and, an electronic mentoring forum.
The program comprises:
- an online mentoring training kit which is an independent self–paced learning program
- links to other online resources about the mentoring process
- an electronic mentoring forum in which members participating in the mentoring process can connect.
P: (02) 6285 1010
F: (02) 6260 5581
Contact Indigenous Allied Health Australia for more information
View web page
- Stakeholder Consultations
- Workforce Development (WFD)
- What is Workforce Development?
- Alcohol & Other Drugs National Workforce Survey 2019-2020
- Who are the Alcohol and Other Drug Workforce?
- Key Workforce Development Links
- Education and Training
- Why is WFD necessary?
- Indigenous AOD Workforce
- Alcohol & Drugs in the Workplace
- Alcohol & Drugs in Society
- Screening and Withdrawal Tools
- Ice Online Training
- Events and Webinars