Indigenous Spiritual Wellbeing Toolbox
Type: Training Program
Author: Australian Government Department of Education, Employment & Workplace Relations
Publisher: Australian Government Department of Education, Employment & Workplace Relations
This toolbox covers five units from the Certificate III and Certificate IV in Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander Primary Health Care. It provides training for health care workers in Indigenous communities, focusing on supporting and assessing clients with mental health, alcohol and other drug issues. Learners will complete a range of learning activities in simulated rural, remote and urban health care clinics, with an emphasis on promoting illness prevention strategies and healthy lifestyle choices.
This program is only available for purchase. Please contact the publisher for more information.
View web page
- Stakeholder Consultations
- Workforce Development (WFD)
- What is Workforce Development?
- Alcohol & Other Drugs National Workforce Survey 2019-2020
- Who are the Alcohol and Other Drug Workforce?
- Key Workforce Development Links
- Education and Training
- Why is WFD necessary?
- Indigenous AOD Workforce
- Alcohol & Drugs in the Workplace
- Alcohol & Drugs in Society
- Screening and Withdrawal Tools
- Ice Online Training
- Events and Webinars