Indigenous Wellbeing Centre (IWC)
Author: Indigenous Wellbeing Centre (IWC)
Publisher: Indigenous Wellbeing Centre (IWC)
IWC is an Aboriginal Community Controlled Non-Government and Charitable Organisation offering a range of programs aimed at supporting and improving the health and wellbeing of Indigenous and non-Indigenous communities across the Bundaberg, North Burnett and Fraser Coast Regions of Queensland. It provides holistic, high quality wellness services that build the capacity of Indigenous people through a focus on individual, family and community wellbeing.
Information about the IWC and the programs it provides is available from http://www.iwc.org.au/.
- Stakeholder Consultations
- Workforce Development (WFD)
- What is Workforce Development?
- Alcohol & Other Drugs National Workforce Survey 2019-2020
- Who are the Alcohol and Other Drug Workforce?
- Key Workforce Development Links
- Education and Training
- Why is WFD necessary?
- Indigenous AOD Workforce
- Alcohol & Drugs in the Workplace
- Alcohol & Drugs in Society
- Screening and Withdrawal Tools
- Ice Online Training
- Events and Webinars