Mental Health for Workers in Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander Communities
Type: Training Program
Author: Nunkuwarrin Yunti
Publisher: Nunkuwarrin Yunti
A 6 day training program conducted by the People Development Unit at Nunkuwarrin Yunti for Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander Mental Health and Social and Emotional Well Being Workers to enhance their skills in recognising and responding to mental health and alcohol and other drugs issues within their community.
Contact Nunkuwarrin Yunti for further details.
View web page
- Stakeholder Consultations
- Workforce Development (WFD)
- What is Workforce Development?
- Alcohol & Other Drugs National Workforce Survey 2019-2020
- Who are the Alcohol and Other Drug Workforce?
- Key Workforce Development Links
- Education and Training
- Why is WFD necessary?
- Indigenous AOD Workforce
- Alcohol & Drugs in the Workplace
- Alcohol & Drugs in Society
- Screening and Withdrawal Tools
- Ice Online Training
- Events and Webinars