Our Healing Ways: Putting Wisdom Into Practice
Author: Victorian Dual Diagnosis Education and Training Unit
Publisher: Victorian Dual Diagnosis Education and Training Unit
This manual explores working with co-existing mental health and drug and alcohol issues from an Aboriginal best practice perspective. The manual takes into account the complexities involved in working with community - often with dual relationships with clients. It is a celebration and validation of the enormous skill set required for this work.
- Stakeholder Consultations
- Workforce Development (WFD)
- What is Workforce Development?
- Alcohol & Other Drugs National Workforce Survey 2019-2020
- Who are the Alcohol and Other Drug Workforce?
- Key Workforce Development Links
- Education and Training
- Why is WFD necessary?
- Indigenous AOD Workforce
- Alcohol & Drugs in the Workplace
- Alcohol & Drugs in Society
- Screening and Withdrawal Tools
- Ice Online Training
- Events and Webinars