Our Healing Ways: The Relationship Between Alcohol and Drugs and Mental Health: A Resource Book For Aboriginal Workers
Author: Victorian Dual Diagnosis Education and Training Unit
Publisher: Victorian Dual Diagnosis Education and Training Unit
This resource provides general information for Aboriginal workers to better understand the relationship between alcohol and other drug use and mental health.
The resource includes:
- background information
- holistic assessment
- setting up a recovery plan together
- stages of change
- resources and services.
The resource was developed by the Victorian Dual Diagnosis Initiative (VDDI) Education and Training Unit and funded by the Mental Health, Drugs and Regions Division of the Department of Health Victoria.
- Stakeholder Consultations
- Workforce Development (WFD)
- What is Workforce Development?
- Alcohol & Other Drugs National Workforce Survey 2019-2020
- Who are the Alcohol and Other Drug Workforce?
- Key Workforce Development Links
- Education and Training
- Why is WFD necessary?
- Indigenous AOD Workforce
- Alcohol & Drugs in the Workplace
- Alcohol & Drugs in Society
- Screening and Withdrawal Tools
- Ice Online Training
- Events and Webinars