'Top Tips' Series For Health Workers
Author: Centre for Excellence in Indigenous Tobacco Control (CEITC)
Publisher: Centre for Excellence in Indigenous Tobacco Control (CEITC)
The 'Top Tips' resource package for health workers was compiled from discussion sessions held at a pre-conference workshop for Indigenous Tobacco Control project workers, researchers, policy makers and community members at the Oceania Tobacco Control Conference in 2009. Subjects included encouraging quitting smoking and implementing family-based approaches to quitting.
The "Learning from Each Other: Oceania Tobacco Control 09 Indigenous Pre-Conference Workshop Report" captures the valuable information resulting from the workshop. It contains an overview of the presentations given and records the results of the discussion sessions, as well as a summary of key themes resulting from those discussions.....
The CEITC 'Top Tip' Series for Health Workers contains a series of resources to assist in the cessation of smoking amongst Indigenous health workers:
- Stakeholder Consultations
- Workforce Development (WFD)
- What is Workforce Development?
- Alcohol & Other Drugs National Workforce Survey 2019-2020
- Who are the Alcohol and Other Drug Workforce?
- Key Workforce Development Links
- Education and Training
- Why is WFD necessary?
- Indigenous AOD Workforce
- Alcohol & Drugs in the Workplace
- Alcohol & Drugs in Society
- Screening and Withdrawal Tools
- Ice Online Training
- Events and Webinars