2008 Training Database
The training database contains details of AOD, comorbidity (CM), and mental health (MH) accredited and non-accredited courses available in Australia in 2008. The database is available in a hard copy report and in an interactive CD Rom. Please Contact us to to order a hard copy of the CD Rom.
The National Centre for Education and Training on Addiction (NCETA) was commissioned by the Australian Government Department of Health and Ageing to undertake a review of training courses designed to enhance alcohol and other drugs (AOD) and mental health (MH) workers’ comorbidity (CM) skills.
Data were collected for the period July 2007 to 30 June 2008, and a database was developed which summarised details of 1192 AOD, comorbidity (CM), mental health (MH) and psychology courses.
- Stakeholder Consultations
- Workforce Development (WFD)
- What is Workforce Development?
- Alcohol & Other Drugs National Workforce Survey 2019-2020
- Who are the Alcohol and Other Drug Workforce?
- Key Workforce Development Links
- Education and Training
- Why is WFD necessary?
- Indigenous AOD Workforce
- Alcohol & Drugs in the Workplace
- Alcohol & Drugs in Society
- Screening and Withdrawal Tools
- Ice Online Training
- Events and Webinars