FundAssist aims to help non-government alcohol and other drug organisations prepare, plan, and write successful funding applications.
The resource was commissioned by the Network of Alcohol and Other Drug Agencies (NADA) on behalf of the AOD peak bodies.
FundAssist aims to assist organisations to:
- Identify and respond to community needs
- Define their organisational strategy
- Understand the funder's assessment criteria
- Build a fund writing team
- Develop and implement a long-term funding strategy and identify potential funding sources
- Develop proposals which address an identified need, are evidence-based, and meet the funder's requirements
- Develop budgets
- Write clear, accurate, persuasive funding applications
- Submit compliant applications
- Create successful and review unsucceessful applications.