Links to External AOD Resources
For more information on the management of alcohol and other drug issues in the workplace see:
- Australian Drug Foundation
- International Labour Organization (use the search engine to find relevant resources)
- NT WorkSafe
- Safe Work Australia
- SafeWork SA
- The Building Trades Drug and Alcohol Program
- United States Department of Health & Human Services Federal Drug-Free Workplace Program
- WorkSafe Victoria
- Workcover NSW
Publications and Guidelines
Australian Safety and Compensation Council. (2007). Work-related alcohol and drug use: A fit for work issue. Australian Government Department of Employment and Workplace Relations, Canberra (pdf 607KB).
SafeWork SA. (2006). Guidelines for Addressing alcohol and other drugs in the workplace. Government of South Australia, Adelaide (pdf 115KB).
Workcover NSW. (2006). Alcohol and other drugs in the workplace: Guide to developing a workplace alcohol and other drugs policy. Workcover NSW, Gosford (pdf 1.5MB).
Worksafe Victoria. (2005). Alcohol in the workplace: Guidelines for developing a workplace alcohol policy. Victorian WorkCover Authority, Melbourne (pdf 204KB).
Worksafe Victoria. (2009). A handbook for the earth resources industry: Management of alcohol and drugs in mines. Victorian WorkCover Authority, Melbourne (pdf 2.3KB).
SafeWork Western Australia guidelines (pdf 730kB)
The management of alcohol and drug related issues in the workplace. International Labor Office, Geneva (pdf 488kB)
- Workforce Development (WFD)
- Alcohol & Drugs in the Workplace
- Alcohol & Drugs in Society
- Screening and Withdrawal Tools
- Ice Online Training
- Events and Webinars